Friday, 16 April 2010

- Communication is a Virus -

Front Cover of the Calender














Back of the calenderSecond Presentation Boards



Sai and i split up the illustrations. I did all the bears and Sai did all the people. On some of them we drew them together due to the nature of the activity. Here are some of my bears i drew.
Presentation Boards




We chose the 'Try Something new' option. We did a big brain storm looking at all the things that we could promote.

The 3 best ideas were

Having an alter ego

Make somebody's day

Try something new with a bear
Evaluation - I did enjoy working for this brief because me and my partner (Sai) wanted to do something fun and humorous. I think we came up with an original and quirky idea which people would enjoy. Although i think the idea and the illustrations were good, i wasn't too pleased with the end product. I didn't think that the calender was the best vessel to encourage people to try something new. I would of preferred to have make a good quality book which people would keep rather than a product that would only last for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment