Tuesday, 9 February 2010

- 100 Product -



Poster
Book - Front Cover

Back coverInside book


Packaging

Book and Poster in Packaging


Evaluation - I enjoyed this project even though it was very hard work and long. Doing all different patterns on the stormtropper helmets required a lot of patience and even thinking of 100 different was quite difficult. I was not pleased with the final poster mainly because in my final crit i was told that the book and the poster didn't 'link' enough. So i added the numbers on the poster to coincide with the book. But i think this ruined the look of the poster. In my personal opinion the book and poster were obviously linked. I was pleased with the packaging for the poster also, the idea of the lightsaber made it interactive which some one could play with after the product is removed. I think i the pictures of the final packaging and the book dont look professional so i should work on my photography skills, mainly lighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment