Friday, 12 February 2010

- OUGD102 Evaluation -


1 What skills have you developed through this module and how effectively do you think you have applied them?

I have developed a further understanding in design programs such as photoshop. I think some of these new skills were applied well to the 100 project which in the items which i used photoshop in had turned very well and i am pleased with the result. I have also developed a better understanding that greater research will help you develop a greater product or resolution.


2. What strengths can you identify in your work and how have/will you capitalise on these?

I think my strengths in my work are in the end resolution. I feel that i can make visually appealing

products which i are both well thought out and well crafted. I used these strengths to make a well crafted

book and poster for the latest product which looked professional.


3 What weaknesses can you identify in your work and how will you address these more fully?

I feel that through my strengths they create weaknesses which in this case is research, i get to focused on the

end product by wanting to make it look professional that i by pass a lot of the research that needs to be done

that could make the resolution even better.


4 Identify five things that you will do differently next time and what do you expect to gain from doing these?

Time managment - Expect to have less stress
Research further - Expect to have a well thought out resolution that solves the problems
Push Ideas - Expect to have more exciting ideas
Think further than the final product - Expect to have a whole range of resolutions that could link with each other
Make research visually appealing - Expect less boring research

5

Attendance 5
Punctuality 4
Motivation 4
Commitment 5
Quantity of work 2
Quality if work 4
Contribution to the group 5

No comments:

Post a Comment