Friday, 26 February 2010

- Don't Panic Poster -




VOGUE

I was trying to communicate that glamour is dependable on where you are and in deserts and wilderness glamour isn't important.

Here are my 3 posters i put forward





This was the the one that i decided to put forward because the type and image work well together and i thought that people would put this up on their wall if they had the poster.









Evaluation -
I enjoyed this brief alot, its nice to do something which could possibly be printed. I was happy with my 3 main designs. Although i found it hard to decide between the marilyn in the clouds and the 'its not here' one. I decided on the 'its not here' because the photograph is really beautiful and looked most appealing. I would improve on this brief by exploring more ideas, but because it was only a week brief i went for quality rather than quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment