This brief was my shortest. I didn't push for a wide range of deliverables because the brief only wanted a magazine cover. I did focus mostly on this design cover and I feel I came up with an ok concept for the illustration. I did find this hard to do because the film is so dreamy and ambiguous that there isn't a real focused theme apart from Life/Death/ Childhood. Its pretty hard to draw all those things at once.
I did keep to the brief though, which asked to have the main character and as the focus and make it iconic. If I had more time I would probably change the type that I used, perhaps trying more handwritten methods and making it slightly more legiable. When printed out it is readable, but on the boards it isn't which means if it were to go into production I would have to consider stocks to be used to make sure it was legible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment