I think this has been my favourite brief. This is because I came up with a strong concept that worked really well with the brief and gave me lots of scope to play with ideas. Through this strong concept I really pushed to make a really good design outcome. The 'point of sale' part of the brief is where I lacked input. I think this is because it just doesn't interest me as much as branding and packaging. Because I lacked enthusiasm for the area you call tell that the designs aren't as well thought out or executed. But a part of the 'pos' area was the booklet which I made. I really enjoyed doing this and researching into the 'nuts' world further. Although 'layout' wasn't part of my initial rationale I think this helped me learn and understand it further. I think these skills are useful when being a designer in any niche
Taking final photographs made the deliverables stand out even more and I think this brief will look good in my portfolio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment