Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Brief Evaluation - Higher Ground

This brief to me feels lacking in some way. Probably because there aren't as many deliverables as the others. I am happy with my branding of the band though. The logo I designed I am very pleased with, its what a logo should be simple and good looking. I think I have conveyed the message through the branding and done this appropriately for the target audience. What I would have done differently if I were to do this again is really explore the mail out layout and push different ideas and themes within it. The mail out works and looks alright but it doesn't really have the 'wow' factor which I want to produce with all my design work. This brief has made me taught me and made me think more about print processes and inks because I usually design full colour, so designing duo tone make you think differently about approaching a design.

No comments:

Post a Comment