Tuesday, 25 May 2010

- In Design -

For this project i had to make a double made spread about Alice Vine. I chose to focus on her love for watches.

Here is the final double page spread. I edited some of the single watch photos so they were long and thin and showed only part of the watch.
This was my first attempt of the layout. I didn't like the white back ground and the photo (top right) was quite bad quality so it was pixilated.
Here are a few of the photos i took for the in design lay out. I took individual one of the watches, and in groups.

I did some thumbnails to try out some different visual varitions. Alice's name works really nice because the A and the V are sort of opposites so i was trying different ways of intergrating them.
Here are Alice's answer to the questions i gave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment