5 things i have learnt about the design process
- I learnt how to edit video
- I learnt some basic motion graphics
- I learnt a lot about video in general
- I learnt that doing design sketches gives you lots of ideas
- That i really enjoy the illustration side of graphics
5 things i would do differently
-Spend more time on the packaging for the alarm clock package, it looked to bland and un-adventurous,(Picture of packaging below)
- I would spend more time on the video, i would try and make it look like a real movie trailer with clips from different scenes and characters.
- I would try a range of illustration styles rather than just one. Because the style i chose looks good on objects like cars or computers but i dont think its as strong on people.(Picture of illustration in the style i did of Ben and Sam.)

- Come up with a better design for the DVD. I wasn't that pleased with the end result.
- Tried a few more composition ideas for the illustration collage

No comments:
Post a Comment